If you are looking for a free PDF download of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Secrets 3rd Edition PDF then you have landed in the right place. Today in this blog article, we are sharing with our visitors the original ebook using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Blogging Bubble, we believe in genuine quality and fast server speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our visitors. We hope that you people benefit from our website!
Now before that we distribute the free PDF download of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Secrets 3rd Edition PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the cover image preview of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Secrets 3rd Edition PDF:
Here’s the complete overview of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Secrets 3rd Edition PDF:
This is one of the most demanded and best selling book in the world. It helps students to ace their tough exams and scores high in particular subject. It has some great features shared below. It is also very best for quick review few days before your boards exam.
You May Also Need:
Main Features of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Secrets 3rd Edition PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
Written in the proven Secrets® question-and-answer format, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Secrets, 3rd Edition is an authoritative source for the effective and safe practice of oral and maxillofacial surgery (OMS) — and the ideal preparation tool for clinical rotations, exams, and board certification in OMS. Thoroughly revised and updated with the most current clinical information, this new edition provides dental students, OMS residents, and clinicians with practical tips, answers, and secrets from OMS experts. Best of all, it fits in your lab coat pocket so you can consult it wherever you go!
- Over 2,300 questions and answers offer valuable pearls, tips, memory aids, and secrets from oral and maxillofacial surgery experts in a concise, easy-to-read format.
- Popular and trusted Secrets® question-and-answer format helps you better understand the questions you are asked and provides you with perspective for the questions you ask yourself.
- Edited by two highly respected leaders in oral and maxillofacial surgery (OMS), with chapters written by internationally recognized experts in the field, makingthis an authoritative resource for the safe and effective practice of OMS.
- Convenient pocket size means you can consult this book wherever you goand carry it in your lab coat.
Table of Contents
Part I. Patient Evaluation
1. Are You Ready for Your Surgery Rotation?
2. Pre-operative Evaluation.
4. Laboratory Tests
Part II. Anesthesia – Part Editor
6. Local Anesthesia
7. Intravenous Sedation
8. Inhalational Anesthesia
9. NEW! Anesthesia for Difficult Patients
Part III. Postoperative Care
10. Fluid and Electrolyte Management
11. Nutritional Support
12. Post-operative Complications
13. NEW! ICU Care/Mechanical Ventilation
Part IV. Medical Emergencies
15. Tracheostomy and Cricothyrotomy
Part V. Management Considerations
16. Cardiovascular Disease
17. Respiratory Disease
20. Endocrine/Pregnant Patient
21. The Diabetic Patient
22. Immunocomprised Patient
Part VI: Oral Surgery
Section 1. Basic Surgical Science
23. Applied Surgical Anatomy
24. NEW! Wound Healing
Section 2. Dentoalveolar
25. DA/Pre-prosthetic Surgery
26. Dental Implant
27. Nerve Injury
28. Orofacial Infection/Osteomylitis
Section 3. Trauma
29. NEW! DA Trauma
30. Mandible Fracture
33. Frontal Sinus
34. Soft Tissue Injury
Section 4. Craniofacial
35. Craniofacial Syndrome
36. NEW! Oromandibular Dystopia
37. Syndromes Affecting Orofacial Region
38. Cleft Lip/Palate
39. Orthognathic Surgery
40. NEW! Distraction Osteogenesis
41. Obstructive Sleep Apnea
Section 5. TMJ/Facial Pain
42. Facial Pain/Headache
Section 6. Pathology
45. Oral Cancer
46. Salivary Gland Disease
47. NEW! Vascular Anomalies
48. NEW! Osteoradionecrosis/Osteonecrosis of the Jaws
49. NEW! Neck Mass
Section 7. Reconstruction
50. NEW! Bone Grafting
51. NEW! Local/Regional Flap
52. NEW! Facial Special Unit Reconstruction
53. NEW! Free Flap
Section 8. NEW! Cosmetic
54. Evaluation of Aging Face
58. Non-invasive Cosmetic Procedure
Download Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Secrets 3rd Edition PDF Free
Alright, now in this part of the blog post, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Secrets 3rd Edition PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this post. We have uploaded a original genuine PDF ebook of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading.
Please guys share this Post with your friends and colleagues to Help Them.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. We at BloggingBubble.com are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately, concerned content will be taken down within 24 hours.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.