If you are looking for a free PDF download of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN 8th Edition then you have landed in the right place. Today in this blog article, we are sharing with our visitors the original ebook using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Blogging Bubble, we believe in genuine quality and fast server speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our visitors. We hope that you people benefit from our website!
Now before that we distribute the free PDF download of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN 8th Edition with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this ebook.
Here’s the cover image preview of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN 8th Edition:
Here’s the complete overview of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN 8th Edition:
This is one of the most demanded and best selling book in the world. It helps students to ace their tough exams and scores high in particular subject. It has some great features shared below. It is also very best for quick review few days before your boards exam.
The best NCLEX® exam review book ever,’ Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination, 8th Edition has been thoroughly updated to reflect the most recent test plan. This new edition includes 5,200 NCLEX examination-style questions in the book and online which includes the kinds of questions that consistently test the clinical judgment skills necessary to pass today’s NCLEX exam. Even better, all answers include detailed rationales to help you learn from your answer choices and test-taking strategies with tips on how to best approach each question. Written by the most trusted name in NCLEX review, this is THE book of choice for NCLEX preparation. But don’t just take our word for it — read any customer review or ask your classmates to see why there’s nothing else like it!
You May Also Need:
Main Features of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN 8th Edition
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Over 5,200 practice questions in the text and online offer ample testing practice.
- 75-question comprehensive exam covers all content areas in the book in the same percentages that they are covered on the actual NCLEX-RN test plan.
- Inclusion of all alternate item format questions covers multiple response, prioritizing [ordered response], fill-in-the-blank, figure/illustration [hot spot], chart/exhibit, video, and audio questions to give students practice with mastering prioritizing, decision-making, and critical thinking skills.
- Presents introductory chapters on preparation guidance for the NCLEX-RN, nonacademic preparation, test-taking strategies, the CAT format, and the NCLEX-RN from a new graduate’s experience.
- UNIQUE! Audio review summaries on pharmacology, fluids and electrolytes, and acid-base balance are found on the Evolve companion site.
- Expanded coverage of delegation, prioritization, and triage/disaster management in the practice questions reflect the areas of increased emphasis on the NCLEX exam.
- UNIQUE! A detailed test-taking strategy and rationale is included for each question, offering clues for analyzing and uncovering the correct answer option
- UNIQUE! Priority concepts call-outs highlight specific concepts related to nursing practice. Concepts have been updated to reflect the latest Giddens: Concepts for Nursing Practice text.
- UNIQUE! More Priority Nursing Action boxes communicate new and pertinent content.
- Question categories by cognitive level, client needs area, integrated process, and content area give you completely customizable exams or study sessions when using the companion Evolve site.
- UNIQUE! Pyramid Alert! boxes spotlight important nursing concepts and procedures, and include tips and shortcuts for remembering key information.
- Mnemonics included where appropriate throughout the text.
CONTENTS OF THE BOOK :
Unit I: NCLEX-RN Exam Preparation
II: Professional Standards in Nursing
III: Foundations of Care
IV: Growth and Development Across the Life Span
V: Maternity Nursing
VI: Pediatric Nursing
VII: Integumentary Problems of the Adult Client
VIII: Oncological and Hematological Problems of the Adult Client
IX: Endocrine Problems of the Adult Client
X: Gastrointestinal Problems of the Adult Client
XI: Respiratory Problems of the Adult Client
XII: Cardiovascular Problems of the Adult Client
XIII: Renal and Urinary Problems of the Adult Client
XIV: Eye and Ear Problems of the Adult Client
XV: Neurological Problems of the Adult Client
XVI: Musculoskeletal Problems of the Adult Client
XVII: Immune Problems of the Adult Client
XVIII: Mental Health Problems of the Adult Client
XIX 70. Complex Care – NEW!
XX: Comprehensive Test
Linda Anne Silvestri, PhD, RN, FAAN, Nursing Instructor, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, School of Nursing, Las Vegas, Nevada; President and Owner, Nursing Reviews, Inc., Henderson, Nevada; Director and Owner, Professional Nursing Seminars, Inc., Henderson, Nevada; Elsevier, Author of NCLEX Review Resources, Next Generation NCLEX® (NGN) Subject Matter Expert and Consultant and Angela E. Silvestri, PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, CNE, Associate Professor & BSN Program Director, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, School of Nursing, Las Vegas, Nevada.
Download Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN 8th Edition Free
Alright, now in this part of the blog post, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN 8th Edition using our direct links mentioned at the end of this post. We have uploaded a original genuine PDF ebook of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading.
Please guys share this Post with your friends and colleagues to Help Them.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. We at BloggingBubble.com are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately, concerned content will be taken down within 24 hours.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.