If you are looking for a free PDF download of Maxillofacial Trauma and Esthetic Facial Reconstruction 2nd Edition by Peter Ward Booth PDF then you have landed in the right place. Today in this blog article, we are sharing with our visitors the original eBook using direct links which can be found at the end of this blog post. To ensure user-safety and faster downloads, we have uploaded this .pdf file to our online cloud repository so that you can enjoy a hassle-free downloading experience.
At Blogging Bubble, we believe in genuine quality and fast server speed which are a part of our core philosophy and promise to our visitors. We hope that you people benefit from our website!
Now before that we distribute the free PDF download of Maxillofacial Trauma and Esthetic Facial Reconstruction 2nd Edition by Peter Ward Booth PDF with you, let’s take a look into few of the important details regarding this eBook.
Here’s the cover image preview of Maxillofacial Trauma and Esthetic Facial Reconstruction 2nd Edition by Peter Ward Booth PDF:
Here’s the complete overview of Maxillofacial Trauma and Esthetic Facial Reconstruction 2nd Edition by Peter Ward Booth PDF:
This is one of the most demanded and best selling book in the world. It helps students to ace their tough exams and scores high in particular subject. It has some great features shared below. It is also very best for quick review few days before your boards exam.
Filled with hundreds of superb, full-color photographs and step-by-step, illustrated procedures, Maxillofacial Trauma and Esthetic Facial Reconstruction, 2nd Edition, is your definitive source on all aspects of managing facial trauma.
World-renowned authors Peter Ward Booth, Barry L. Eppley, and Rainer Schmelzeisen deliver today’s foremost guidance on everything from management of the acute trauma patient to the newest materials in surgical trauma to secondary procedures for improved facial appearance.
“Maxillofacial Trauma and Esthetic Facial Reconstruction is a comprehensive text dealing with a difficult area and where competing titles are plentiful. This book is refreshing and seems to add a new perspective in this genre with the combination of facial trauma management and reconstruction in the one hardback book. For this reason together with the sheer quantity and quality of the photos and illustrations – this book is highly recommended.”
You May Also Need:
Main Features of Maxillofacial Trauma and Esthetic Facial Reconstruction 2nd Edition by Peter Ward Booth PDF
Here’s a quick overview of the important features of this book:
- Offers complete coverage of maxillofacial trauma highlighted by an unparalleled collection of outstanding, full-color photographs, and highly detailed line drawings that clarify surgical procedures.
- Addresses secondary surgery in a dedicated section, covering such topics as facial scar management; secondary osteotomies and bone grafting to correct deformities; bone distraction, used commonly with congenital malformations; secondary rhinoplasty for traumatic nasal deformities, which are associated with a variety of cosmetic and functional issues; secondary orbital surgery; facial nerve injuries; and psychological support for patient with facial trauma.
1. Etiology and Prevention of Facial Trauma
2. Medicolegal Implications of Facial Injuries
3. Immediate Care (Emergency Room)
4. Management of Head Injuries
5. Radiographic Assessment
6. Principles of Facial soft Tissue Injury Repair
7. Principles of Reduction of Fractures and Methods of Fixation
8. Alloplastic Biomaterials for Facial Reconstruction
9. Surgical Access
10. A Logical Approach to the Controversies Around Orbital Trauma
11. Frontal Sinus Fractures
12. Nasoethmoid Fractures
13. Nasal Fractures
14. Maxillary and Pan Facial Fractures
15. Mandibular Fractures
16. Condylar neck fractures
17. Dentoalveolar Injuries
18: Eyelid and Lacrimal Injuries
19. Primary Repair of Facial Soft Tissue Injuries
20. Reconstruction of Large Hard and Soft Tissue Loss of the Face
21. Facial and Trigeminal Nerve Injuries
22. Facial Burns
23. Facial Scar Management
24. Secondary Osteotomies and Bone Grafting
25: Distraction Techniques
26: Secondary Rhinoplasty for traumatic Nasal Deformities
27: Secondary Orbital Surgery
28. Facial Nerve Injuries: Reconstruction, Reanimation, and Masking Procedures
29. Psychological Support
30: Biomaterials in Craniomaxillofacial Surgery
31: Minimally Invasive Surgery
32: Computer-Assisted Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery: Technology and Clinical Developments
33: Clinical Application of Computer-Assisted Reconstruction in Complex Posttraumatic Deformities.
Download Maxillofacial Trauma and Esthetic Facial Reconstruction 2nd Edition by Peter Ward Booth PDF Free
Alright, now in this part of the blog post, you will be able to access the free PDF download of Maxillofacial Trauma and Esthetic Facial Reconstruction 2nd Edition by Peter Ward Booth PDF using our direct links mentioned at the end of this post. We have uploaded a original genuine PDF eBook of this book to our online file repository so that you can enjoy a blazing-fast and safe downloading.
Please guys share this Post with your friends and colleagues to Help Them.
This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please keep in mind that we do not own copyrights to this book/software. We’re sharing this with our audience ONLY for educational purpose and we highly encourage our visitors to purchase original licensed software/Books. We at BloggingBubble.com are not hosting any copyrighted contents on our servers, it’s a catalog of links that already found on the internet. Check out our DMCA Policy. If you feel that we have violated your copyrights, then please contact us immediately, concerned content will be taken down within 24 hours.
You may send an email to [email protected] for all DMCA / Removal Requests.